Women’s gemma slipper will pamper your feet indoor with these soft and comfortable style slippers with hook and loop adjustable closure. This slipper is built-in orthotic footbed that will help to reduce foot fatigue and provided support around the home. Man-made lining with cushioned footbed will enhances all day and night comfort.
The Orthaheel gemma will be so comfortable that completely understand if you will not take them off even when you go to be. If you try the sublime comfort of the Orthaheel gemma then another slipper will not be good enough.
Vionic Gemma Slipper Review
For you to succeed in choosing the best Orthaheel shoes then you have to understand their unique features.
- This slipper will be designed to offer support to the feet. They will be available in a wide range of colors tailored to your needs.
- The arch support will be designed to restore natural alignment to the feet so that you will have your ankles and feet functioning dynamically.
- It will deal with all foot problems like plantar fasciitis, heel, and arch pain.
- The tri-planar movement control system will be designed to offer more support and balance to the feet.
- It will reduce the amount of pressure to the feet while you are walking.
- Plush upper offers a breathable and flexible exterior to keep your feet cool and cozy.
- Footbed will be covered with polyester terrycloth and features an adjustable hook for easy on and off.
- This slipper is biomechanically contoured arch support and deep heel cup to realign your stride and help to prevent moderate excessive pronation.
- Footbed will be treated with anti-bacterial and odor resistant eco fresh.
These slippers are comfortable and recommend this slipper for people with heel pain.
If it didn’t satisfy your needs, check out Women’s slippers with arch support by plantar Fasciitis Support.
Liza Krin – Great slippers for those hard floors. So comfortable. It had great support and was exactly what I needed to soothe my plantar factitious.
Ginger – Can’t live without these now. I waited a few weeks before posting a review on these slippers. I was doubtful. They are expensive for slippers. But I do find myself wearing them pretty much all the time I am at home. I have flat feet – think Fred Flintstone. And my arches (what arches?!) are non-existent. My foot doctor suggested that I purchase some shoe inserts to help support my feet – these slippers also contain the same basic premise.I can honestly say that although it took a few days to feel comfortable – now I am used to them, and my feet don’t hurt. I wear them all day and night. I work from home, so no one needs to know I am wearing zebra striped slippers (raaar!). When I need to go out, I swap them for some shoes with inserts. Then upon my return…back to slippers. Very pleased with these.
Bonnie Blumpkin – This are the best slippers I have ever owned. Great arch support and nice wide toe box. My feet are between medium and wide widths, and these fit perfectly. My only complaint is that the fabric under my toes is starting to come up, but I could easily glue it back down. I have worn these slippers every day for the last year, so I guess I’m not surprised they’re starting to show wear. Certainly the longest lasting slippers I’ve ever owned, so I’m still giving these five stars.